The 2018 Puget Sound Human Factors and Ergonomics Society (PSHFES) Annual Symposium
Mark Your Calendars!
The PSHFES is pleased to announce that our 2018 Symposium will take place September 13, 2018 at the Four Points by Sheraton Seattle Airport South hotel in Des Moines, WA.
Learn about emerging and topical issues impacting the field of ergonomics/human factors
- Learn from the expertise and experience of an outstanding and diverse group of speakers.
- Keep up-to-date with the every changing aspects of technology and our population that impact how work is performed.
- Learn about new methods, best practices and research that may help you innovate workplace health and safety in your company or business.
Network with other ergonomics/human factors professionals and have the opportunity to share and discuss workplace issues.
- Share with professionals, like yourself, from all over the Pacific Northwest and Western Canada.
Explore and interact with the latest products and solutions from a variety of exhibitors.
- Learn about the products out there designed to help solve your ergonomics and human factors problems.
- Take the opportunity to get hands-on experience with the latest products.
Please check back in early summer for our exciting program and the opportunity to register!
The PSHFES is looking forward to welcoming all of you to our symposium!