Our Annual Puget Sound Human Factors and Ergonomics (PSHFES) symposium is fast approaching - September 13th at the Four Points by Sheraton Seattle Airport South.
Please register and attend our annual symposium, bring your co-workers and friends, and connect with other like-minded attendees. Learn about emerging and topical issues impacting the field of ergonomics/human factors and safety. Join us for a day of engaging discussion, educational sessions and exhibits.
Click https://www.pshfes.org/page-1823713 for the registration details.
Thanks to our generous sponsors:
Platinum: Boeing; Bureau Veritas, Modjoul
Gold: Workplace Logic; Sitmatic; NeutralPosture
Silver: Safco; Impacto; Humanscale; Ergogenesis/BodyBilt; Grand Stands; Schmalz; Kinesis; Ergotron
This one day event is a great opportunity to:
- Learn from the expertise and experience of an outstanding and diverse group of speakers.
- Keep up-to-date with the ever changing aspects of technology and our population that impact how work is performed.
- Learn about new methods, best practices and research that may help you innovate workplace health and safety in your company or business.
- Network with ergonomics and human factors professionals and others involved in occupational health and safety.
- Our attendees have a wide variety of experiences to share and travel from many areas of the U.S. and Canada.
- Learn about new exhibits/products available to help solve your ergonomics and human factors problems.
- Get hands-on experience with products that may help to resolve both simple and complex challenges in the work environment.
- Yes, we do have door prizes as well!
I look forward to seeing you all soon!
Rammohan V Maikala, PhD